Worlds fastest Diet to lose weight
Worlds fastest Diet to lose weight!!!
THREE MAIN POINTS TO REMEMBER:
@The most harmful of all foods are those containing carbohydrates in simple forms. You automatically lose weight if you curtail consumption of CARBOHYDRATES drastically.
@Include Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Omega-3-fatty acids belong to group of unsaturated fatty acids that are necessary to fulfill the nutritional demand of your body. Different types of fish like tuna, salmon, herring, mackerel are rich sources of omega fatty acids. Dairy products like low fat butter and cheese also contain unsaturated fatty acids. If you are aiming to lose weight then you can have peanuts instead of almonds or cashews. Lentils, pulses and peas are excellent sources of fatty acids.
@More Amount of Proteins
Proteins become the prime source of nutrition when you are curtailing fats and carbohydrates from your diet. Rich sources of proteins include animal products like lean meat, chicken breast, beef rib and turkey. Egg white and skimmed milk also contain high amounts of proteins. Along with these foods, you must combine vegetables and fruits in large amounts to give your body fibers, vitamins and minerals.
World’s Fastest Diet Plan
- Start your day with a glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice. Lemon water is also known as the master cleanse diet that helps in emulsification of fats. Drink at least 3 glasses of water within an hour to detoxify your body early in the morning. You must consume at least 3 liters of water daily.
- Never skip your breakfast in the morning. Your breakfast should comprise one hard-boiled egg or scrambled eggs. You can also have oats or cornflakes with skimmed milk. Have a banana at breakfast or a fruit dish containing apples, avocado, guava, melon and cantaloupe.
- Have small portion of lunch and incorporate more protein during lunch time. Have boiled chicken, baked fish or grilled turkey along with a plate of fresh vegetable salad. Tofu salad, spinach soup and whole wheat tortillas are enough for lunch.
- You dinner should be as light as possible. Have vegetarian meals for dinner. Prepare a soup by boiling carrots, cabbage, beet, broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce and onions. You can also bake the vegetables and cook in minimum amounts of extra virgin olive oil. Soups prepared from pulses and lentils are also healthy.
- If you tend to feel hungry between meals, then you can quench your hunger with fresh fruit juices, peanuts, whole wheat crackers and popcorn. Avoid canned juices, aerated drinks and sugary foods.